Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly, work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and be excellent at multi-tasking. IT experience within automotive business as a plus.
• Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the organization.
• Coordinating contact with external partners or other resources if needed.
• Installing, testing and configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of
computer and network systems
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues
• Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components
• Ensuring the security of client and server computers by installing and upgrading antivirus
and firewall software
• Maintaining and updating technical documentation and internal routines
• Actively look for points of improvements throughout our IT environment
Employee perks, benefits
Gnotec offers a competitive compensation package, quarterly bonuses and flexible working time. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1500 €. Base salary is likely to be higher depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Information about the selection process
Apply now, we are looking forward to your application! We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds. What unites us is our common ambition to make Gnotec an outstanding company, to work for and to do business with.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Experience in the position/sector
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Good experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows Server
• Experience with networking, and more specifically HP /
• Experience with Fortinet Firewalls is a bonus
• Experience with Vmware Vsphere and Horizon platforms
• Experience with Veeam Backup and Replication is a
• Experience with maintaining and administrating MS SQL
databases is a bonus
• At least 3 years hands-on experience in production/
manufacturing environment, preferably in the
• Capable of working both independently and in a team
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Advanced in English writing and communication
Gnotec Group je rýchlo rastúci výrobca kovových súčiastok pre automobilový priemysel a úžitkové vozidlá. Naše podniky v Číne, na Slovensku, vo Švédsku a v USA ponúkajú najmodernejšiu technológiu automatického lisovania, zvárania a montáže. Naši zákazníci sa dynamicky a rýchlo transformujú, čo si od nás vyžaduje byť svetovou jednotkou v spôsobe spolupráce, myslenia a podávaného výkonu.
Viac o nás a našich hodnotách sa dozviete na gnotec.com
About Gnotec Group
Gnotec Group is a leading International manufacturer of metal components to the demanding Automotive and Commercial Vehicle industry. Our operations in China, Czechia, Germany, Slovakia, Sweden and US has more than 1300 employees and offers state of the art technology in Automatic pressing, Welding and Assembly . We offer processes and solutions for different materials, thicknesses, complexities and applications. High automation together with Lean manufacturing, Continuous improvement and Zero Defect Principle are our DNA at each plant, performed by highly skilled employees. Read more on gnotec.com